Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day

Share
Or is it Happy Mother's Day? Are we saluting individual mothers or mothers as a whole?

Yesterday, I had the honor of spending the day with the reason I got to celebrate this day and his daddy. We went to Blockheads, a Mexican restaurant, and then to Central Park. At Blockheads, we decided that Theo would rather have rice and beans than nugget-type stuff from the kids' menu. Sure enough, he devoured the food on his plate. We were so proud of our healthy little guy!

There's a giant slide at Central Park, and we watched him go down. OK, I went down too, but only once.

We got to spend some good grandma time on Friday and Saturday. And Theo made me a laminated handprint at school, and signed his name, which was the most precious part.

I still find it hard to believe that I'm part of the ring of moms that gets a holiday once a year!

No comments: