Friday, May 12, 2006

The American Dream

Share
Central Park. A nest of swollen bellies, newborns, and toddlers. If I could make a movie of our Central Park trips, I would show footage of us walking over a bridge while I'm pregnant, then transition into walking the same bridge with baby Theo in the baby carrier, then transition to us strolling our 1 year old over the bridge, then transition to Joe carrying the two year old over the bridge on his shoulders while holding my hand, and finally, have the three of us walk over the bridge together, hand in hand, with Theo in the middle. Did you follow all that?

Sound a bit corny? Like the American Dream? Damn straight. That's what I've got, and I'll brag about it, and if you don't like it...harumph!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»