Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy 4 Month Birthday, Melody!

Share
To celebrate, Melody got to have a bath this morning with her favorite person--her brother. I'll have photographic evidence of this happy event posted soon. The two of them sat making oogly eyes at each other the whole time; I'm not sure which of them is crazier about the other. All I know is Melody stares at Theo and smiles whenever he's around. And when he's not around, she stares at pictures of him on the wall and smiles.

Melody is 14 lbs, 6 oz. and still delightfully chubby!
Melody's learning the art of laughing from her gut. She's pretty easy to get going in a fit of chuckles.

Melody's favorite toys are a rattle that Aunt Pia gave her (it's wiry and she can hold on to it and put it to her mouth) and a super, super soft blankie attached to a bunny head. She does the same thing with that. I could swear she's teething, though I know it's early. I'm pretty sure I'm already seeing the two white spots through her bottom gums. Theo cut his first tooth at exactly six months, so I'll be curious to see what happens.

Melody likes her new swing, and spends a lot of time in her bouncie. She loves talking to her friends on her mobile still. She's really starting to love her play mat and getting great at tummy time.

She loves her weekly meetings with her baby friends in the neighborhood. The boys outnumber the girls, so she has several boyfriends competing for her attention already. I've caught a couple of them holding her hand.

VIEW PHOTOS OF MELODY WEEK BY WEEK.


AAAAAH I just love her!

No comments: