Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Random Ramblings of a Proud Mama

Share
Happy Election Day. I'm trying not to get excited yet. I know it's not over 'til it's over.

So, cute stuff:

Last week, Melody went to the doc for a second round of shots, having gotten them 2 weeks earlier. As soon as she laid on the doc's table, she cried! I was so proud of my smartie pants for remembering what happens on that table. I think it's true that parents will find any excuse to be proud of their kids. Theo has always liked going to the doctor and even as a baby didn't cry when we arrived. I was always so proud of his bravery. And now I'm proud of Melody for having the opposite reaction.

Said Theo to doc, who was about to give Melody her shot: "Noooooo! Don't break Melody!"

Milestone report: on October 29, Melody actually sat on her own! Unassisted! It lasted a good 20 seconds before the plop. This girl is also as mobile as she possibly can be. She manages to get from one side of her play mat to the other, even though she can't crawl yet. Chica's got places to go.

No comments: