Monday, April 24, 2006

A Fair To Remember

Share
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! Getting younger, skinnier and more beautiful every day! Can I borrow ten bucks? No, seriously, you are, and I'm so proud.

So this weekend's rain put a damper on my zoo plans. But Saturday it cleared up enough for a street fair to be held on my block. It was really just two blocks of food stands and trinkets, but for some reason Theo really enjoyed it. One nice man gave him a yellow balloon, and it became his best friend for the next three days. On day one he loved releasing it into the air (as I held the string, of course). Day two and three it lost its helium and shrunk but now it's like a ball for him. Soon it will disappear and that will be that.

Anyhoo, Theo ate a giant stalk of corn and gleefully walked up and down the fair with me. Every time I tried to turn to go home he tugged me back in. As Grandma Joanne says, he just loves action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My best birthday present- hearing about my beautiful corn-eating, fair-loving grandson! :)