Monday, March 12, 2007

Baby steps

Share
Grace told me that at school, Theo seems to have taken a few steps backwards since we returned from vacation. He is less alert and responsive at school. I find this very strange, because at home there has been no change. He is very vocal about his needs and no problems with being alert or responsive. Hopefully he catches up soon. My last visit, the one before the performance, was so encouraging. But on the day of the performance, during the party he just ran around and paid no attention to the other kids, and didn’t react to me and Joe walking in. Bizarre.

At home I am noticing Theo sticking his fingers in his mouth, drooling, and he even started snoring again. I think a trip back to the doc is in order. Maybe his ear fluids have returned.

No comments: