Friday, March 02, 2007

Theo's First Performance

Share


This was Tuesday, Feb 27th. Parents were invited for a Chinese New Year party and performance. The kids had just all had a week off, so they were a bit out of practice, but it was cute anyway. As you can see, Theo remembered what to do toward the end of the song!

Oh, and in case it's not obvious, this song is in Chinese. I hear Theo sing it all the time at home now (with hand motions). I'm sure he sang it before and I just thought it was gibberish.

As parents, it was really exciting for Joe and me to go to his first show. I can't imagine ever dreading a school play or recital. Even if he's the kid who always plays a tree, I can't wait! This is the kind of stuff you dream about when you're pregnant. So it's really something when it actually happens.

No comments: