Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Belly Shot Numero Uno

Share
Here's my first official belly shot, at 19 1/2 weeks. The clothes came off during the shoot and we got some pretty silhouettes, which I'll show upon request. :) They're artsy, after all! The idea is to do this every couple of weeks, or as much as possible.


Over the weekend, Joe and I watched the video of Theo's big sex-determining sonogram. We told Theo it was him on screen, but he resumed playing with cars, uninterested. The doctor told us that Theo had an erection. Theo certainly made his manhood very obvious that day! We were so proud--sniff sniff.

This Friday is the next big sonogram for this baby. I'm going crazy with anticipation. Wondering about the sex, and of course wondering if there will be 10 fingers and toes and hoping all is well. I can't think about anything else. I haven't slept well in a few days and don't imagine I will before Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty!

Anonymous said...

You're indeed gorgeous and glowing. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Mental P Mama said...

Beautiful! Good luck tomorrow...