Monday, April 23, 2007

Easter 2007

Share
I've been noticably absent from the blog again, but I hope I can make up for it with some super cute videos. These are all from Easter. Theo colored and decorated eggs at Nonny's, and then hunted them at Aunt Donny's. This was the first year he really got the concept of the Easter Egg Hunt, so that was exciting. At first we just hid them on open spaces, like on top of the table, but when we noticed he was really lifting things and all-out hunting, we made the hunt a bit trickier. Here are a couple of interesting places to find eggs:






In the car, mom and dad practiced their scatting with Theo. Maybe I'm talking as his mommy, but I think he did a damn good job.






To see lots of pictures from Easter, including some really cute ones of Cousin Jo and Aunt Don, visit my picture site:

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=153482207/a=29417164_29417164/t_=29417164

For a username, enter my gmail email address, and for password, it's: seemypics

No comments: