Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma, Bruce, and Maow!

Share



First of all mom, here's a belated birthday present. I wanted to post this on your birthday (Tuesday), but my Internet was down. Now that it's back, here's a present from Theo:



Here is footage and some pics from Saturday's birthday party, which mom was gracious enough to share with Bruce and Maow, my kittens turned cats. They are now 1. Maow turning 1 is a little miracle, so we had to celebrate Orecchio/Nicodemi style. Mom even brought the cats a gift - something they could really appreciate - cans of cat food, of course! And Grandma Popcorn, Joe's mom, called to sing happy birthday on my machine to my mom and the cats.

We do love a good before and after on this here blog. Here's mom with her newly-dead-but-still-at-peace-with-God lobster:


And here's Mr. Lobster, after feeling the birthday girl's wrath:



And no party is complete without cake:



Elliot adds his own music to the end of this one:



I leave you with a sweet family photo, so you can say "awwwwwwwwwwwwww."

No comments: