Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just Another Morning in the Orecchio Household

Share
Bruce is in charge of "hunting" for breakfast (AKA waking me up), while Maow stands on the bookcase meowing at him and supervising. It's like they're prehistoric cavemen...er, cavecats? I should tell my little orange girl that it's 2008 and she's perfectly capable of hunting herself.

Bruce usually pokes and prods me at 7AM daily until I stir, but for some reason today he curled up in bed next to me and enjoyed a petting session. Well, this did NOT please his sister. She got on a nearby chair and started wailing at him, as if to say, "Bruuuuuuuuuuuce, stop fooling around, get her to feed us NOW!"

As for my third child...when I woke up this morning, I could hear pages turning. I looked over and saw Theo reading a book in bed. I wonder how long he'd been up reading. Isn't he the sweetest? He's such a good boy, we're so lucky.

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

You get to sleep until 7???? You stinker! You have managed to train your family well...