Friday, June 06, 2008

39 Weeks!

Share
I'm 39 weeks today, and officially the most pregnant I've ever been. When pregnant with Theo, I had him by now.

Today is my last day at work before I start my leave. I went out to lunch with 10 coworkers. We had a great time. It was a bit melancholy. I'm going to miss the girls! I'm lucky to work with such a wonderful group of people.

But make no mistake about it-I'm looking forward to finally getting some REST! I can reaaaaaally use it. Unless, of course, the little one makes her appearance before that can happen. Send me some Melody vibes for tonight! I'm still gunning for June 7th!

The diapers I ordered arrived yesterday. It was fun putting them in the diaper stacker by her crib. Theo saw them and said "Melody's diapers!" I was amazed that he knew that. I think he's really getting this baby thing. I can't wait to see my beautiful boy as a big brother. He's a magical child...and to think I get to have another one. It's too much for this mommy to take!

No comments: