Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 2 Weeks Birthday!

Share
Today we took a long walk, and daddy wore Melody in the Baby Bjorn for the first time. We walked to Best Buy to begin our hunt for a new TV, and then to Toys R Us to get Theo a graduation present using the gift certificate Grandma Ice Cream gave him. He picked out an awesome Speed Racer car and carried it the entire way home (about a 20-30 minute walk).

Melody was cozy and comfy being carried by daddy, and slept during the whole commute both ways (I took her to feed her while we had pizza). Our little girl is two weeks old today, and is over 7 and a half pounds now. I weighed her using a very old baby scale Nonny gave me when I had Theo. Melody is getting prettier every day! And she's still such a good baby. She even let me sleep 5 hours straight last night, which was a miracle and a triumph for mama. The kids are both asleep right now, so I should follow suit. Good night!

No comments: