Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Another Tuesday Update

Share
I went to the doc today and I have no real news except my cervix is softening and thinning. So I should be meeting Melody any day now! Walking is getting tougher and the pressure in my belly and pelvis gets greater every day. But I know walking is good for me and helps induce labor. I walked TONS with Theo in my belly. I also read that eating pineapple helps. Even if it's not true, I love pineapple, so I plan to eat tons of it. I already have been the last couple of days.

I haven't gained any weight since last week. I wonder what Melody weighs now. I have been having so much fun buying her clothes and hair bows. This weekend I washed everything and enjoyed folding every little piece of clothing, imagining her in it. One day her clothes will be big like Theo's and laundry for 4 will be a pain, but right now it's so cute doing her laundry!

And I finally got around to buying diapers. I ordered a giant box, so we're really ready for her now! :)

No comments: