Friday, August 18, 2006

Week 1: Success

Share
Anais, our building super's girlfriend, has been babysitting Theo for a week now. I am happy to report that things have gone very well. Theo is very happy there. He has even stopped crying when Joe drops him off... which is more than I can say for when I take him away from his dad.

It's so awesome to have someone in the building. And her grandmother, (who is still young), lives in the building as well. So it's like two sitters for the price of one when they hang out. And according to Anias, her grandma is old fashioned and insists on bathing Theo when they get back from the park...hey, fine with me!

Theo tends to be a fantastic eater when he's with other people. He consumed broccoli at daycare. Now he wants to eat everything Anais is eating, and she's on a health kick. He's been having a lot of sweet potatoes, because she's pregnant and that's what she's craving!

After weeks of stressing and days of interviewing...things have seemed to settle into place. I'm very happy with the situation. Now I can focus on preparing Theo for school.

Psst - Michelle, if you're reading, you know we love you and you're irreplacable!

No comments: