Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Thanks, Guys

Share
I received an outpour of affection from you readers in response to the school post, and it means the world to me. It reminds me of why I chose to close this blog off to most and allow only people who really care about Theo to know the private situation we're dealing with. We celebrate his triumphs together and you're all there to lend encouragement on the harder days. Theo and I are lucky to have family and friends who love us so much.

Yesterday I wrote while fresh from the phone call with Grace. So while yes, I am confused and frustrated at times, there are also many times when I'm hopeful and encouraged. A couple of you are convinced in your heart of heart (heart, not hearts - Hamlet) that Theo is fine and will indeed live a normal life. A couple of you advised me not to brush off any labels if it means getting him the help he needs. I am encouraged by both pieces of advice.

Theo is happy, and a sweetie pie. This morning he thought I was leaving without hugging him goodbye (I was just getting my jacket)and he threw a fit. I love my monkey.

No comments: